Thursday, February 18, 2010

backpost #7: summertime

Here's the highlight reel from this summer. It consisted of the following:

 
Dad's induction into the wolves t-shirt club
see here for more info


hiking to Tablerock with my ward


Blake prepping for preschool
  
hiking to a lake...or getting lost while hiking to a lake


4th of July boating


 
Our family reunion on the Oregon coast
 
being a counselor for Boise Youth Spectacular


  going to Spokane (sigh)


  
more hiking (we didn't get lost this time, though we did get rained out)


going to the fair

Whew! Can you believe I made it through all that fun?

2 comments:

  1. HELLO!!?!?! I didn't know you had a blog! I feel so much better about life. Now I can see what's going on with you. By the way, you are SUPER cute... you must have had a great teacher! Ha. Just kidding. You're awesome! It was fun talking to you last weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. STEPH! When are you getting married? I am so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete