Monday, January 18, 2010

a new day, a new year

In coming home from my mission, I decided that a great way to start a new phase of life is to start a new blog. I meticulously chose my template, colors, layouts, etc. and denied anyone the right to see it until I was ready for the official unveiling.

I then proceeded to only post one time in 10 months.

Not a great way to start off, if I do say so myself. So I have scratched that idea entirely and have started (again) from, well, scratch. But this time I'll be following through, though I will be doing a bit of backposting to get caught up. I'm looking forward to sharing the tiny miracles of my life!

1 comment:

  1. Yes! as one who has neglected his blog I commend you... It will be great o follow your life ---- i love the title and sentiment

    ReplyDelete