Wednesday, September 15, 2010

An inspiration

I had the privilege of serving with Brother Stacey Miles while I was in the Akron 1st ward. He was an inspiration to all of us and I loved learning from him as he taught our gospel principles class and prepared to go to the temple himself. He is an incredible example to me of faith and optimism--and ever since I got home I've wanted to contact the Ensign and have them feature him in an article. Then they started Mormon Messages and again, I wanted to have Brother Miles to be featured. Someone took the initiative and Brother Miles is featured on the latest messages clip...he still is an inspiration.

2 comments:

  1. you are so right! good job! i didn't realize you were in SLC! last i heard you were maybe going to move here, but i didn't know for sure.

    it would be fun to get together sometime? we should go to dinner, or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was a lovely video. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete